|"Hey, Your Nose is on Fire" Industries Presents
||[22 Apr 2015|04:11pm]
Where to find my stuff throughout that magical land known as the Internet!
- "Familiars," the first of the stories about Cluny the Sorceress Squirrel, originally published in Sword & Sorceress 19 in 2002;
- a reading of "Where There's Smoke," the eighth of the Cluny stories, on the Far Fetched Fables podcast;
- "Why They Call Me Mr. Goddamn Happy," a science-fiction romance short story, originally published on the Helix SF website in 2007;
- "The Super Secret Origin of She-Man," a superhero romance short story, originally published on the Helix SF website in 2008;
- "The Butterfly Effect," a sonnet included in the 2nd annual poetry collection on the website [adjective][species];
- and hundreds of thousands of words of My Little Pony fanfiction and poetry under the pseudonyms AugieDog and Baal Bunny.
- Rat's Reputation, the sequel to my 1998 novel The Blood Jaguar, is available now from Sofawolf Press;
- my Amazon.com Author Page has three fantasy novels and a dozen fantasy and science-fiction short stories that appeared in places like Asimov's SF, Marion Zimmer Bradley's Fantasy, and Tomorrow Speculative Fiction;
- "Immolation," the second Cluny story, is in the anthology What Happens Next;
- the rest of the Cluny stories are in the Sword & Sorceress anthologies starting with #23;
- "Emergency Maintenance," a talking animal science-fiction story, can be found in the anthology The Furry Future;
- my 1991 novelette "Crow's Curse," 3rd place finisher in that year's Writers of the Future contest, has been reprinted in the collection An Anthropomorphic Century;
- "A Study in Sorrel," a short story combining themes from both Sherlock Holmes and My Little Pony, can be found in NonBinary Review #9;
- and "The Precession of the Equinoxes," a talking animal fantasy story, appears in the anthology Gods With Fur.
You can also:
- Follow Daily Grind and Terebinth, my two webcomics, either on their individual websites or right here on LiveJournal;
- Peruse my three pieces of non-fiction writing at Strange Horizons;
- Link up with my largely-redundant Facebook page;
- Listen to my radio program, The Darkling Eclectica, a mix of jazz, folk, and classical musics with stories and whatnot, heard every Sunday afternoon from 4PM to 6PM Pacific Time over KUCI, 88.9 FM, broadcasting from the beautiful campus of the University of California, Irvine.
And if I think of anything else, I'll put it here, too.
|Darkling Eclectica, Episode 1697
||[09 Oct 2016|06:12pm]
We had our annual:
Columbus Day Pageant in the middle of the show and also wrapped up Archy & Mehitabel. Which means we can start Bunnicula next week as we work our way toward this year's Hallowe'en Episode, which will simultaneously be Episode 1700 of the program! So much going on!
( Read more...Collapse )